The yellow house privilege card terms and conditions
The privilege card scheme
- The yellow house privilege card scheme (the “scheme”) is for customers of The yellow house who are aged 18 years or over, who have registered their personal details with The yellow house, who have kept The yellow house informed of any changes of their personal details including email address and who have been issued with The yellow house privilege card.
- A customer who receives The yellow house privilege card and participates in The yellow house privilege card scheme accepts these terms and conditions by virtue of their participation in said scheme.
- The privilege card is not transferable and can be used to collect points at The yellow house only by the person registered with The yellow house as the privilege card holder.
- The yellow house privilege card remains the property of The yellow house.
- Participants may choose to leave the privilege card scheme at any time. Participants who change but do not update their details or who have not notified us of any changes to their details and/or do not or have not provided a valid email address and/or have not used the privilege card during a twelve months or longer period may be deemed to have left the scheme. By leaving the scheme participants forfeit the right to use or redeem any accrued and unused points at that time.
- Participants may be removed from the privilege card scheme at any time at the discretion of The yellow house. By being removed from the scheme participants forfeit the right to use or redeem any accrued and unused points at that time..
- The yellow house privilege card has no cash value and points collected cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The yellow house reserves the right to decline to issue privilege cards and to withdraw the privilege card and/or privilege card points issued at any time or to alter or amend the privilege card terms and conditions or to terminate the privilege card ‘food & wine on the house’ scheme at any time without notice.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previously issued terms and conditions.
The privilege card points
- Privilege card participants can earn one point for every pound spent at The yellow house, 126 Lower Road, Surrey Quays, London SE16. This rate may be altered at the discretion of The yellow house.
- To earn points, participants must present their privilege cards at the time of paying for their food and drinks at The yellow house.
- The points that have been earned by participants must be added by a member of The yellow house team by scanning participants privilege cards on the day of purchase.
- A participant who forgets to bring a registered privilege card may request to have the points earned added manually by a member of The yellow house team on the day of purchase if the participant confirms their first and last name and the day and month of their birthday for identification.
- Points collected are only valid if the participant’s privilege card is registered and the participant’s details are correct and up to date and if the privilege card has been scanned or the points have been added manually by a member of The yellow house team on the day of the purchase.
- Points may not be added by a member of staff after the day of the purchase.
- Bonus points may be added to or removed from any registered privilege card at the discretion of The yellow house.
- The yellow house accepts no responsibility for registered privilege cards or privilege card points that may be lost or damaged or stolen or for points earned that are not recorded.
The privilege cardholder selection
- Privilege card holders may redeem points collected for food and/or wine ordered from the menu and wine list issued at the time of redemption in accordance with the options set out in the privilege card holders selection current when paying for a meal at The yellow house.
- To redeem points, participants must present their privilege cards and confirm the selection made at the time of paying for their food & wine “on the house” meal at The yellow house.
- Privilege card points will be deducted from the privilege card by The yellow house in accordance with the selection made when the points are redeemed for food & wine “on the house”.
- Privilege card points may be redeemed for a food & wine “on the house” meal at The yellow house for up to a maximum of four diners at the same time.
- Privilege card points may be redeemed on the days The yellow house is open for service except on Fridays, St.Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, New Year’s eve and any other evening decided by The yellow house at any time without notice.
- The yellow house interpretation of the privilege card holders selection and the method of redeeming points is final.
- The yellow house reserves the right to alter the privilege card holders selection at any time.
- By providing their personal details to us participants are consenting to The yellow house making contact with them in the future by telephone, text, email or other means.
- The data provided by participants will be retained securely by The yellow house and will not be sold or given by The yellow house to any third party.
- The yellow house will only use the information that we collect about our customers lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.